- Right click the Windows button on the bottom left hand corner and select Settings.
- Once in settings select Devices.
- Then click on Printers & scanners.
- Scroll till you find the printer you want to adjust and clink Manage.
- Click Preferences...
- Select these:
Job Type: Hold Print
Color / Black and White: Black and White
- Press Details...
- Fill in:
Enter User ID: your username
*If you have a long username, it might not fit. Just use as many characters as it'll fit.
- Register this setting Press Apply, it will not work if you don't press Apply.
- Continue to make and register these settings until all your print style preferences are built.
- Print a random document to test it out.
- Walk over to the printer and press the physical printer button on the left. Your name will appear on the screen and when it does press your username.
- Press the document that you want to print and press Print.
- Press Exit after you're done.