How to Delete and Re-Add your Outlook Account on a Mac
- With Outlook open, select Outlook from the top menu bar and click
- On the Outlook Preferences window, click Accounts.
- On the Accounts window, select the account you wish to delete, and click the “-” (minus) symbol at the bottom of the window, and confirm the deletion.
- After deleting the account, click the “+” (plus) symbol, and then click New Account…
- On the Set Up Your Email window, enter your JOEY address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, and enter your password on the following screen. Follow the steps of the wizard, and your account will be added back in, and your email will begin downloading.
If you are unable to complete these steps on your own, you can log into your email using a web browser at https://outlook.office.com/owa, and submit a ticket to IT.